Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email email@example.com , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Acclaimed Chinese Artists Company Visit Samabe LeisureTanjung Benoa, 10 September 2013,
Earlier this month, Samabe Leisure Group had the honor of hosting a reputable Chinese artists group called China Oriental Performing Arts Group Co. Ltd. (COPAG). The group came to Bali for a visit in between their tightly scheduled performances in several cities in Indonesia. COPAG is a Chinese national performing arts group comprising several Oriental art troupes, ranging from song and dance, musical ensemble, vocal, symphony orchestra, and stage art. As many as 32 personnel from the group – dancers, singers, art director and crew – were invited to Indonesia to showcase their talents in Surakarta and Surabaya.
The artists stayed in Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali, a five-star Bali beach resort in Tanjung Benoa, and had a series of activities, such as water sports offered within the resort, and tours to Tanah Lot and Ubud. One of the highlights of their Bali getaway was their visit to Bali Nusa Dua Theatre to watch the amazing 90-minute performance, "Devdan, Treasure of the Archipelago". As performers themselves, the Chinese artists' troupe appreciated the highly technical show that has been regularly performed for over 1.5 years. The Art Director of COPAG expressed his impression after the show, saying that he was ecstatic to be able to watch a modern theatre that puts forward traditional Indonesian arts in a contemporary light. The different traditional cultures brought up in the show had him taken away into the cultural richness of the country. "Devdan Show is definitely worth seeing," he said. The Chinese artists and the Indonesian Devdan artists captured the moment together in a picture.
In their last evening in Bali, the star-studded artists company visited Samabe Bali Resort & Villas, the newest collection of Samabe Leisure Group, located in the luxury side of Bali, Nusa Dua. Mrs. Lindratini Suparsono, owner of Samabe Leisure, hosted an afternoon tea by the main pool side of the luxury beach resort. To make a lasting memory in Bali, the guests dressed themselves up in traditional Balinese outfits and took pictures against beautiful backdrops of the resort. After inspecting some of the suites and villas, they enjoyed the magnificent views of the Indonesian Ocean from the lounge area in the pool side, while savoring canapés and a variety of drinks.
The artists group, which once played an important role in reforming the Chinese cultural system and is considered “Cultural Ambassadors” of the New China, returned to Grand Mirage Resort to have their last dinner in Bali before continuing their road show in the following day.