Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Pagerwesi Day at Beachfront All Inclusive ResortTanjung Benoa, 20 June 2012,
In Bali, the rich and endless cycle of Hindu ceremonies and rituals means that no matter when and how long you visit Bali, there is sure to be something interesting happening for you to see. One of the famous Hindu ceremonies is Pagerwesi. Literally meaning the day of iron fences, Pagerwesi is celebrated in devotion to the guardian of universe, Sang Hyang Pramesti Guru. It is a day to strengthen one’s fortification against the evil. Pagerwesi which is celebrated in every home compound and temple throughout Bali is the third most celebrated holidays in Bali after Galungan and Nyepi Day. Balinese Hindu usually celebrates Pagerwesi every six months according to the Balinese Lunar Calendar system called Pakuwon.
Actually, Pagerwesi has a connection with Saraswati Day, celebrated four days prior. On Pagerwesi, people honor Siva who has transferred knowledge during Saraswati Day. The rituals performed during Pagerwesi also mean that knowledge must be protected from bad influences.
On Pagerwesi Day the Balinese will be dressed in their best temple garbs. They welcome to every visitor to enter the temple and witness the proceedings. When you have a chance to attend temple ritual, it is important that you wear appropriate temple dress and comply with the Balinese etiquettes. You can contact our tour desk attendant in the Lobby area to arrange a temple and Balinese village tour.