Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email email@example.com , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time (2pm).
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Entering the Underwater WorldTanjung Benoa, 07 November 2012,
Situated at the heart of Tanjung Benoa, one of the most famous places for leisure in Bali, Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is truly a tropical hideaway, fringed with powder beige beaches and pristine coral reefs. Home to an opulent holiday getaway with a wide range of accommodation to suit every need, this fine Bali beach resort offers a sweeping selection of activities that will surely entice curiosity. One of the resort fun is Seawalker.
Seawalker will take you below the sea surface to give you an exceptional and enriching experience. Seawalker is the easiest way to explore and discover biodiversity of aquatic life in the Indian Ocean. As simple as walking and breathing normally without getting your face wet, Seawalker offers you a new horizon with different perspectives on how to see and interact with the underwater world.
Sea Turtles & Corals Preservation
Nowadays, sea turtles are endangered species and their endurance remains uncertain in the future. Being concerned with their existence, the resort supports the local community through preservation of its surrounding ecosystem, and is delighted to work hand by hand with the Seawalker operator at the resort to release baby turtles and plant corals deep below the ocean. These baby turtles belong to the category of ‘Olive Ridley’ - generally greenish in color on the skin and shell. The corals come from the ‘Acropora’ species that can grow around 6 – 10 cm in height.
Heading to the diving point takes around 10 minutes from the resort private beach. Once inside the ocean, you will come in contact with the pristine underwater world. Holding baby turtles deep below the ocean is an awe-inspiring experience. These little creatures seem to be impatient to be released. Once they are, they swim up to the surface directly. As for the corals, the Seawalker operator has built a coral preservation on which adopted corals are planted and regularly checked by some ecologists to monitor their growth.
All in all, sea turtles release and corals preservation are a worthy experience to remember