Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email [email protected] , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time (2pm).
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is Opening an Indian Restaurant, Bumbu Delhi
The most anticipated Indian restaurant at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali, Bumbu Delhi, is officially open on 2nd July 2016. Since then, the restaurant will be open daily from 6- 11 pm, except on Tuesday.
Gill Wilson Interior as the designer endeavors to fuse the typical architecture in India and Indonesian in a modern interior. The wooden entrance, inspired by Taj Mahal roof, is carved like the silhouette of the legendary mausoleum of India, while, the selected wall ornament is the variation of Kawung, a pattern found in Hindu temples, and mandalas, typical Indian design. Both represents the universe that aligns with the purpose of the restaurant which is to cater people from every corner of the world.
Bumbu Delhi attempts to indulge the palate of the customers with the rich Indian cuisine as the masterpiece of a Delhian-born chef, Anil Chandra. Replacing chili with green cardamom is mentioned to be the secret of this artisan for his aromatic and flavorsome dishes. He picks Punjabi Bhunan Gosht or lamb cooked with extra garlic, brown onion ,and yogurt as a signature dish of which taste recalls his memory to his hometown. “ For me, Punjabi Bhunan Gosht represents the taste of home-cooked Indian food that reminds me of Delhi,” said Anil. In addition to authentic food, Bumbu Delhi has masala tea, a tangy drink from this country.
Understanding that every palate has different tolerance to the spiciness of the food, Anil stated that he is able to adjust the flavor based on the request, and all the waitress/ waiters have been trained to recommend dishes from the menu for guests from different countries.
“We believe we will cater customers from all over the world as Indian food has become favorite in many countries, such as England and Singapore. At the moment, we are preparing surprises for our guests”, said Lakshman Perera, the General Manager of Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali.
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali is a Bali all inclusive resort situated in Tanjung Benoa area. Stretched on a 5-hectare area, it offers 301 rooms and suites, a unit of 3-Bedroom Family Pool Villa, 3 restaurants, and 2 bars. More information, visit www.grandmirage.com