Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Press ReleasesGrand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront
Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia Bali, June 2013,
An Excellent Review from Michael Taylor
Staying three nights in Grand Mirage has impressed Michael Taylor, a Hong Kong based travel journalist. The unlimited dainty food from All Inclusive menu has tickled his journalist sense to investigate the great man behind the kitchen. Michael has the opportunity to interview Matthew Wood, the executive chef of Grand Mirage.
In his interview, Michael focused on how Matthew indulges all inclusive guests. Matthew impressively shared about his tips on pampering the guests “If someone is staying on an all inclusive basis, that’s a lot of meals. So we have to make sure that the guests don’t get bored. At the buffet, we usually change four or five of the hot dishes each day.”
Michael shared his interview results in his inviting blog Accidental Travel Writer.
Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali is a 5-star beachfront resort offering a fun all inclusive. Unlimited food and beverage, unlimited non motorized water sport, and other inviting inclusions are designed to indulge the guests. Located on the seashore of Indian Ocean, this resort offers 301 rooms and suites with private balconies to unwind while enjoying the infinite ocean view or lush garden view. A wholehearted service from this Bali resort will make the holiday memorable.