Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Press ReleasesGrand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront
Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia Tanjung Benoa, 22 June 2012,
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali Appoints New Executive Chef
Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali has named Matthew Wood as the new executive chef. Chef Matthew will be responsible for overseeing all culinary operations and maintaining quality for Grand Mirage Resort’s kitchen team. He is ready to bring his passion into cooking and extensive history of fine dining experiences to the property.
He has more than 30 years culinary experiences with some of the most well known hotel brands in the world. Prior to his tenure at Grand Mirage Resort, he held a top position in a number of well known kitchens across Bali such as Sheraton, Nikko, Melia and The Paradiso Group.
“I am honored to join Grand Mirage Resort,” said Matthew. “The culinary staff is very committed to create high quality food to the guests.”
His unique cuisine signature is a fusion of Asian and Western cultures and ingredients with traditional French techniques and recipes. He knew that he would spend his entire life in the kitchen the first time he walked into it for an interview. “The site of chefs in crisp white uniforms, with the figure of the chef giving instructions to diligent staff intrigued me, everybody focused on the task at hand, creating masterpieces in the kitchen.” Chef Matthew, who has been living in Bali since 8 years ago, has developed a strong appreciation of Asian cultures and cuisines.
Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali is member of Samabe Leisure, a collection of resorts, spa and theatre. Rising like a vision from Balinese sea, it is located on the tip of Nusa Dua beach, in the village of Tanjung Benoa, Bali’s water sport center. Offering a whole new class of all inclusive and room and breakfast packages, it is the only Bali Resort Hotel which includes motorized water sports in its all inclusive packages. On top of it, Grand Mirage Resort presents 4 world class gourmet restaurants, one of which is available 24 hours, with a wide selection of food & beverage choices. For room and meeting reservations at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali, please call (+62361) 771888 or contact email@example.com About SAMABE Leisure
SAMABE Leisure features Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali, Club Bali Mirage, Samabe Bali Resort & Villas, Thalasso Bali, and Bali Nusa Dua Theatre. Headquartered in Bali, SAMABE Leisure offers remarkable services including developing, planning, operating, managing and marketing the finest independent resorts, theatre and spa.