Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email email@example.com , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Press ReleasesGrand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront
Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia Bali, 8 January 2014,
Welcoming 2014 at Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali
To highlight the year change, Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali organized a jubilant party. This resort welcomed the party goers with a cocktail party in the lobby at 7 pm. The performance of fire and cabaret dance during this welcoming party has successfully warmed up 704 guests.
At 7.45 pm, the attendees were ushered to their seats in the dinner venues: Ballroom, Panorama, and Grand Café. All the buffets tables were prepared for each venue: for those who seated in Mirage Ballroom, the buffet were prepared outside the ballroom, buffet in La Cascata was for those who were in Panorama Lounge, and those who were in Grand Café selected their favorite food among the choices on Grand Café buffet table. Without leaving the identity as a family friendly resort, Grand Mirage served special buffet dishes for kids.
Entertained by contemporary Balinese dances, live bands, and various Indonesian ethnical dances from Devdan, the dinner was pretty lively. The guests enthusiastically danced and sang together with the live bands. This Bali resort had not stopped giving surprise to the guests- besides the performances, and dishes, Grand Mirage Resort announced some lucky names for prizes: Devdan tickets, Thalasso vouchers, Romantic candle light dinner voucher, 2 night stay in Grand Mirage, and 2 night stay in Samabe.
At 00.00, colorful balloons poured from the ceiling of this restaurant, they hit the flames from pyrotechnic, and created explosive sounds followed by rapturous claps and shouts from those 704 guests who already gathered in Grand Café. In the middle of the hilarity, some topless men with Balinese sarong went down from the fourth floor while hitting traditional music instruments. This traditional Balinese entertainment was named Tektekan. The party was closed by the MCs at 1.20 am on January 1, 2014.
Cabaret Show during cocktail party This Balinese contemporary dance opened the dinner Traditional dance from Borneo performed by Devdan “ Who will be the winner of Devdan Show ticket?” Gangnam Style dance 1 January 2014 at 00.00am Happy Birthday! Tektekan
Located on in Tanjung Benoa, Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali is stunning with its infinite turquoise ocean. Featuring 301 rooms and suites and 5 food and beverage outlets, this resort features fun all inclusive that will not let everybody to leave Bali. For further information, please visit www.grandmirage.com.