Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email email@example.com , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Resort ManagementGrand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront
Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia
General Manager: Juan Antonio Sanchez
Grand Mirage Tenure: since April 2012
- Hotel Melia Benoa 5 star All Inclusive Resort, Bali - Indonesia
- Hotel Gran Melia Jakarta 5 starLuxury Jakarta - Indonesia
- Hotel Meliá Sitges 4 star Superior Sitges - Barcelona - Spain
- Hotel Sol Gorriones 4 star Fuerteventura Canary Islands - Spain
- Meliá Palas Atenea 4 star Superior Palma de Mallorca - Spain
- Hotel Meliá Confort del Valle 4 star Jalance (Valencia) Spain
Experienced in hospitality industry for over 15 years, Mr. Juan Sanchez is known as an impressive figure, has a strong leadership, and analytical thinking. Graduated from the University of Seville (EUSA), this Spanish-born man who started his career in Munich, Germany, has been working with Melia Hotels International (previously named Sol Melia) since 1993 with experience in several countries; such as Spain, Germany and Indonesia (Jakarta &Bali). Prior to joining Grand Mirage Resort &Thalasso Bali, he previously occupied the position of General Manager at the Melia Benoa, Bali, for 3 (three) years. Under his responsibility, Melia Benoa has achieved numerous awards such as Melia Benoa best quality hotel brand worldwide in 2010 and 2011, Tri Hita Karana Emerald Certification, Green Globe Asean, and Earth check (Environmental Award, ex Green Globe). Endowed with two twin sons, Mr. Juan Sanchez spends much of his spare time with his family, reading books and he is also a football fan, especially the Sevilla FC, Spain. Besides English & Spanish, he also fluently speaks German. Mr. Juan Sanchez officially joined the Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali on January 16, 2012. His main responsibility is to bring Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali to new success by achieving the expected targets. The Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali team welcomes Mr. Sanchez and wishes him a great career and amazing and successful years ahead.