Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email email@example.com , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Resort Press Room
Resort ManagementGrand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali - All Inclusive Beachfront
Jl. Pratama No 74, Tanjung Benoa 80363, Bali, Indonesia
Operational Executive Assistant Manager: Álvaro Bertón Rodríguez
Grand Mirage Tenure: since February 2014
- Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa-Luxury All Inclusive Resort Bávaro-Dominican Republic
- CaixaBank Financial Group Barcelona-Spain
- Turismo Rural Bahia SL Bahía-Spain
- The Red Lion Hotel Manchester-England
- Conil Golf SL Cádiz-Spain
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali appoints Álvaro Bertón Rodríguezas the new Operational Executive Assistant Manager.
Bertón, who was born in Cadiz-Spain in February 1983, once worked as a banker at CaixaBank Financial Group in Seville, Spain for two years, then, he continued his career as Executive Assistant Manager in Paradisus Palma Real in Dominican Republic just before he decided to show his abilities in Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali.
His working experience has awed Mr. Sanchez, the General Manager of this Bali Resort, “Combined with his passion and youth,Bertón’s strong finance background as a banker and hotel experience in the Caribbean suit his duties as the person in charge of Operational and Revenue Manager”
Officially holding his new position on February 25, 2014, the sporty Bertón conveyed that he was very ecstatic in working and learning with the team of Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali.“I like to work with the staff. For me, it is a must that all departments should work together and help each other.I really want to work hard. It s not a problem for me to work many hours every day, I think there are many jobs to do in a hotel.”