Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email [email protected] , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time (2pm).
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
Bali Seawalker takes you to the amazing underwater world!
It allows you to experience the safe underwater adventure in a simple way. No diving skills are required. The staff will guide you to walk underwater and interact with the fish.
Your safety is guaranteed as this water sport is internationally certified and operated by well-trained staffs. The equipment is periodically maintained in Japan.
Learn more in the following details
Join us and take a fully guided tour to witness colorful species of fish in a beautiful coral reef in Bali.
Five important keywords about our Seawalker
- Safe - Our instructors are always with you!
- Easy - Just breathe normally like what you are now doing!
- Fantastic - Witness the underwater life!
- Simple - Just need to bring your swimsuit!
- Comfortable - Face does not get wet! So you can keep the glasses and make up on!
Seawalker Tour Information
- Duration of tour
1.0 - 1.5 hours from and return to Grand Mirage Beach
- Short Briefing
10 - 15 minutes
- Transfer Boat Ride
- Diving Time:
20-25 min including photo session (purchasing photos at separate charges)
3 – 5 m and sand bottom with coral rock and many species tropical fishes
- Internet Special Price
- Early bird special
(who booked one month before the check-in date at Grand Mirage Resort)
Seawalker equipment use, transfer, insurance, special shoes, photo session, professional instructor and our professional high level of service!
- DVD / CD
memorial photo available
Every day from 08:00 am-06:00 pm depending on the weather and the tide. Advance reservations are recommended.
Please send an email to [email protected]
Seawalker Terms & Conditions
- The participants should be 8-80 years old
- Those who have ear or lung problems and other respiratory diseases as of chronic sinus conditions or ear surgery problems are not allowed to dive
- Guests will be charged 50% if they cancel the reservations at 08.00 am to 5.00 pm one day before the seawalking date
- Guests will be charged 100% if they cancel the reservations after 5.00 pm one day before or on the seawalking date
- Guests will be charged 50% from the total rates if they cancel to join the activity after attending the briefing.
- Full charge applies if the guests cancel to join the activity once they enter the ocean
Questions and Answers
A: Seawalker helmet is specially designed with certain weight to maintain the balance, so, there is no need to put additional weight. If there is an emergency, you can't swim up easily to the surface.
A: You can control the helmet with your own hands to maintain the balance, so that you will not fall easily.
A: Seawalker provide air compressor on the pontoon to supply unlimited air. You can dive on your check-in date without feeling tired. This is much more different between scuba tanks.
A: Nothing will happen to you. You have 20 liter air in your helmet already, so if all air system shutdown, you are still able to breathe. Seawalker has emergency scuba tank on the pontoon which always attaches to the air supply. This air is sent automatically to your helmet when you open the valve. Our diving courses are also designed with these considerations.
A: You can dive as deep as a scuba diving, but for your safety, we suggest to dive maximum 5m
A: No, we have special shoes for you. You don't need to prepare anything! Just put on the swimsuit.
A: Our professional instructors will assist you from the beginning to the end
A: We use a special guide bar which helps everyone to stay together.
A: Minimum number of persons for Seawalker will be 2 pax and maximum 6 pax each time
A: Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, and dry clothes