Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time (2pm).
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
The Story and Acts Summary:
The Story & Acts Summary
The StoryAlong their journey to the islands of Bali, Java, Sumatra, Borneo and Papua, the children encounter life-size puppets, marauding monkeys and torrential rains.
Feel your heart beat with excitement as you encounter gigantic traditional puppets and a enchanted weaving hut with magnificent and brilliantly crafted hi-tech special effects, superb illusions and life defying aerial acrobatics. Explore the genuine heritage and beauty of Indonesia with the show's contemporary songs and dances, accented by dramatic and thrilling action. This mega production is a "must see" show, truly a "once in a lifetime experience".
Scene One - BaliTraditionally, at the end of each harvest the Balinese celebrate a bountiful crop and the children love to fly kites. The serene sights & sounds of a traditional Balinese village set the stage. Two children from a passing tourist group are lost and find themselves amongst the villagers. The performers celebrate with a rice harvest dance and the flying season for kites. A dramatic end occurs with a Kecak dance the village being engulfed with fire and chaos.
Scene Two - SumatraOne of the things Sumatra is known for is the beautiful material they produce in endless colors and patterns, it is known as Songket A silken piece of Batik fabric swallows the children as they disappear beneath its power and they reappear in a small traditional village in Sumatra. Hear and enjoy the sights and sounds of a bustling street market where vendors sell vegetables, fruits, pottery and local wares. Amidst the market, performers play with fiery whips, they juggle and dance for rain. The village weavers create the beautiful Batik fabric with their magical looms.
Scene Three - JavaThe traditional ceremonial knife used by the Javanese warriors long ago is called a Kris. A magical Javanese knife takes the children to a township on the island of Java, where warriors reign supreme. A fight breaks out and a warrior is fallen, but the good spirits grant him a second chance. A Princess with her band of chambermaids befriends the cowering children. At the Princess's request the chambermaids perform their dance of the flowers. The children are entertained with a traditional puppet show, where the puppets come alive.
Scene Four - Borneo"Dayak" is the local name for the native people, they are best known for the majestically beautiful women and their strong belief and use of ancient magic rituals. In the sleepy fishing village, where the local ladies sell their fish, charming romance is in the air. For one special couple, they take to the air in a fanciful display of their youthful feelings of love. To take their bountiful catch from the ocean's grip, villager's plunge and splash the salty waters. A group of young maidens share the spectacle of a beautiful water dance, while Dayak boys working in the harbor show their macho skills of balance and dance.
Scene Five - PapuaThe tribes of Papua are people bound by the "good earth" and the bounty of nature. They are extremely talented hunters and wood carvers. From under the majestic limbs of the banyan tree, across the still waters of the grand lake floating on a simple raft, the villagers land upon the shore. There is a celebration at hand, preparation for the upcoming annual festival. They paint their faces in the ancient way, adorn their tribal dress and prepare for the festival of manhood. All the while the children witness the full spectacle of dance and traditional lore.
DEVDAN performs 4 days a week at Bali Nusa Dua Theatre. Reservations can be made three (3) months in advance.
Reserve your seat now!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 19:00
Show Duration: approximately 90 minutes