Best/ Lowest Online Rate Guaranteed.
Grandmirage.com guarantees you will not find a better price on any other website. If you find a lower price within 24 hours of making your booking at http://www.grandmirage.com , after checking it we will match the lower price and also add an extra 10% discount. To make a claim, email firstname.lastname@example.org , with including following information:
1. Your booking number or check in date, and name
2. Link to the website where you have found the cheaper rate
Terms & Conditions
- A claim must be submitted within 24 hours after making a reservation through www.grandmirage.com, and at least 48 hours before the standard check-in time (2pm).
- A claim may be rejected if it is incomplete, is submitted in an unsupported language, or concerns a website that is in an unsupported language.
- For the Competing Rate to be valid, it must be a currently available lower published online room rate for the same dates, the same number of guests, the same room type, and include similar or additional value-added amenities (e.g., free breakfast).
- Claims may be rejected if in another currency then US$ due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Booking fees, extra adult fees, fees for children, rollaway charges will be included in the rate comparison.
- Claims may be denied if the difference is less than one percent.
The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to
- Unpublished or negotiated rates (e.g., corporate discount rates, group rates, meeting rates);
- Rates requiring membership, requiring discount codes or coupons, or otherwise not intended for the general public;
- Package rates (e.g., rates that include a combination of a room and airfare)
- Rates offered by providers that do not provide the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made
- Rates offered on on-request websites that do not provide immediate hotel confirmations
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to existing reservations that are not booked through grandmirage.com, and Grand Mirage does not offer compensation for cancellation fees.
- The Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where the Grand Mirage Website or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Grand Mirage Resort's reasonable control.
- Grand Mirage has the sole right to determine the validity of any claim. Grand Mirage Resort reserves the right to deny a claim, if it cannot independently verify the availability of a Competing Rate at the time it processes the claim.
EventsGrand Mirage offers a wide selection of theme party's, perfect to kick off your conference, treat your employees or simply to create a memorable night. Choose from a range of themes in the beautiful setting of lush tropical paradise venues just steps from the white sand of our private beach. This Bali all inclusive resort can accommodate up to 250 persons, and more than pleased to custom design any event to fit your needs.
Themed Buffet PartyEvery evening, Grand Mirage Resort and Thalasso Bali enlighten the eerie night with themed buffet dinner. The executive chef brings his worldwide culinary experience into the dishes. There is no perfect word but impressive to describe the authentic food of Lagoon BBQ, Royal Balinese Village, and Tropical Fantasy.
Entertainment & Cultural EventsFor perfect companions of the event, Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Bali provides a great selection of amusing entertainment. Find the suitable entertainment for the events! Cabaret An energetic cabaret dance with stunning costume and lighting Indonesian Keroncong Orchestra
Combining violin, bass, flute, piano and guitar to play old Indonesian music genre, keroncong, mixed with modern song. Mirage Duet
Keyboard and the soothing voice of female singer makes the event special. Indonesian Fashion and Costume Parade
Models showing ethnic customs from the archipelago of Indonesia followed by a fashion show presenting western dresses from famous Indonesian designers Mirage Band
Four to six person dance band with 2 vocalists Children Choir
A choir of 30 children perfoming individual repertoire and Indonesian folklore Kecak Dance
An exorcism dance of Balinese God Rajapala
The story of Rajapala, Ken Sulasih, and their son, I Durma Legong Dance
A feminine dance of two girls before stepping their puberty period Joged Bumbung
Welcome dance with guests' participation Frog Dance
A dance about a beautiful women kissing a frog Angklung Bamboo
Angklung is made from bamboo. This music instrument is originally from West Java. Janger
Ceremonial courtesy dance of Balinese youngster getting acquainted The Mirage Trio or Quartet
Vocalist and instrumental shows Other Entertainment Include
Nusantara Dance, Fire Dance